Home Buying in George High>Question Details

Joyce, Home Buyer in Bronx, NY

What is the situation with The Village at Oakshire (George High) Atlanta? I have seen many homes in this community listed as Bank Owned and they are

Asked by Joyce, Bronx, NY Sat Feb 27, 2010

brand new. They the builder foreclose? Does anyone even live in this community?

I searched 3556 Oakshire Way Atlanta ga on RealValuator and found 125 PreForeclosures, 42 Foreclosures, and 67 Bank Owned Sales around that address in the past 12 months. RealValuator.com is a free search tool that shows Foreclosures, PreForeclosures, REO sales, and market sales.

The information is accurate, and reliable.

Brokers and Agents have access to information via Multiple Listing Services (MLS). They will not have access to homes that have been foreclosed upon unless the Bank has listed them for sale. RealValuator shows them when the Foreclosure Event takes place.

If you are considering a property in the area, ask an agent to provide you with a RealValuator HomeStat Report. It gives you a summary of all the Real Estate transactions that have occurred around the property you are searching.

Hope this helps!
Web Reference: http://www.RealValuator.com
You are more than welcome, Joyce. Agents and brokers (or their admins) are the only ones allowed to list homes for sale on FMLS or GA MLS, or change the status to pending, withdrawn, etc and at times, that information shows erroneously. The site you are using probably gets feeds from a third party which may cause some inaccuracies.
Thank you, Michael. Now I am confused for sure though. Should I not trust listings on here? Are the not accurate?
Sorry Joyce, but they are not listed at either FMLS or GA MLS, nor on the first few dozen slots in BidSelect.
I just did a home search on here and found at least 13 properties between Oakshire Way & Little Hampton Ct.
oops I meant Villages at Oakshire
Thank you for responding. Check out this website. This is where I saw quite a few in the Cillages at Oakshire. I input Atlanta location, 3+ bedrooms, Max price 125,000
Michael is right, there is only one listing at the moment
The only listing showing on our services is the one at 3556 Oakshire Way, Joyce, and it is a short sale with lots of work needed. Please call or email if I may answer any other questions you have or help in any way. Good Luck!

Michael Hammond