Home Buying in Osprey>Question Details

Patella, Other/Just Looking in Seattle, WA

What is the reputation of the home builders in the Rivendell area of Osprey?

Asked by Patella, Seattle, WA Wed Mar 12, 2008

foreclosed homes are being auctioned? Can these homes be seen prior to the auction date?

Rivendell subdivision has had a few homes come up as foreclosures that have been pretty good deals. If Rivendell appeals to you I would also check out Willowbend & Park Trace. There are a few good deals in there as well.
We have many opportunities similar to homes and commities like Rivendell and would be happy to support your interests.

The"Eckler Team"
Michael Saunders & Company
US Home, later bought by Lennar, was one of the original builders in Rivendell. The community was developed in the mid to late 90's with the last homes being built around 2003-2004. There are a few home in the Woodlands of Rivendell that were built by other builders (John Cannon being one of them).
The Cottages of Rivendell was developed by the Merrill Brothers and there were several different builders in there along with Merrill. The community has 498 homes total with about 30% of the community being green space, lakes and ponds. It is next to Pine View School for the Gifted and draws a number of families with children who attend. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this community. Check out my website at www. BarbarasProperties.com for more information.
Barbara Gahry
Michael Saunders and Company
8660 S. Tamiami Tr.
Sarasota, FL 34238
Lennar is one of the big builders in Rivendell. Here is a website were you can look up information on different builders- http://www.rateyourbuilder.com/ Many of the families that own homes in Rivendell have children that attend Pine View School for the Gifted, which abuts Rivendell on one side. Both of my children attend this school.

Yes, you are allowed to visit foreclosed homes and with auctioned homes they usually make a viewing time just prior to the home being auctioned off. Foreclosed and auctioned properties are almost always in "as is" condition.

You can visit my website below for a full write up and pictures on Rivendell. Just look under the Osprey heading. I would be happy to email all of the property listings available in Rivendell. There are currently 27 available.

Shannon Moore, Realtor®
Re/Max Anchor Realty
North Port/Port Charlotte