Cathy, Home Buyer in Florida

What is the rental situation in Sterling Villages? How easy to find a tenant and how much is the market rental for 2 bed/2bath?

Asked by Cathy, Florida Tue May 24, 2011

I am looking for a property management person/ or firm to manage my new property, any recommendation would be greatly appreciated.

Answers

4
James Loftis’ answer
There is a good market for rental properties in the Sterling Village area. Should not be very hard to
find your tenant. market rental for 2/2 in that area should be $900- $1000 monthly.
I am working with a client this morning that is looking for a rental in that area and price range.

Please contact me if I can help. I am a rental agent.
Web Reference: http://RealEstate911.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 30, 2012
Great information ,thanks for sharing with us
Flag Tue Jul 3, 2012
Cathy,

The rental market in The Sterling, like in many Palm Beach County developments is very strong and you should have no problem finding a tenant. In fact over the past 90 days there have been five 2 bedroom units rented at prices ranging from $900 to $995 and you should expect to find a tenant in that price range. As of today there are only two 2 bedroom units available and both are being offered as furnished only.

If your unit is in rentable condition you should have a quality tenant in place in no time. In this market you should be able to get first and last months rent as well as a security deposit. Make sure you run a credit check and have an application filled out and check references. If you need someone to market your property please feel free to contact me as I would be very happy to be of service.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com
Hi
First, Congrats! on your new investment property.
I am a Broker/ Owner of a Real Estate firm in Palm Beach.
I also manage a number of properties in Palm Beach and in Broward.
I would love the opportunity to email you about my services to manage your new property.

The rental rates average around $1200-$1300 monthly. It should be relatively easy to locate
a tenant for your property. Alot of people currently are looking to rent and with the summer months
ahead it is a good time for prospects to get settled prior to a new school year.

I would love to chat with you about your property in more detail. Please feel free to contact me using my email, cell or my office line.

Debi Kroll
Broker/ Owner/ CDPE
Office: 561-967-2000
DebiKroll@Bellsouth.net
Cathy,

The rent rate averages from $900 to $1,300 on Dec. 2010 a unit rented for $1,300 and on Jan another for $1,250. In the past 6 months there have been about 22 rentals on the MLS.

Tenants are easy to find in Palm Beach County and Sterling Villages centrally located near shops main road and highways is a plus.

You can reach me at the number or email below.

Sue Argenal - Realtor®
Tel: 561-294-6060
Email: sughey_argenal@hotmail.com
Re/Max Direct
11924 Forest Hill Blvd
Wellington, FL 33405