Home Buying in Dansforth>Question Details

Selda Kirkan, Real Estate Pro in Miami Beach, FL

What is the property tax rates in Dansforth, Wake Forest, NC ? Thanks

Asked by Selda Kirkan, Miami Beach, FL Mon Jan 7, 2013

Answers

2
Hello Ms. Kirkan! If you decide to move into Dansforth, you will be hit with both Wake Forest taxes (at a rate of 0.510) and Wake County taxes (at a rate of 0.534) for a total tax rate of 1.044 per hundred dollars in assessment! So, we have acquaintances in Danforth whose house is assessed at $414,732 and they pay $4349,80! On the otherhand, we have a Wake Forest address, but live outside the town's corporate limits and jurisdiction. Therefore, we pay only Wake county taxes and our bill is slightly more that half (~$2500) for about the same assessed house value! Let me know if I can be of further assistance! I can be reached via email at dan.dellarova@allentate.com
In the community of Dansforth in Wake Forest the tax rate is 1.04. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Hi I am a broker with Coldwell Banker "Advantage" here in Wake Forest anbd would like to offer another example with this property currently on the market listed at:
9057 Cornwell Drive
Wake Forest, NC 27587
List Price: $ 263,900
Tax Value: $316,000
Taxes Paid in 2012 $3,319.00
If you would like more information on any other properties please call me at (919) 408-1154. Thank you.
Flag Mon Sep 30, 2013