Scooter, Home Buyer in 70435

What is the property tax rate for zip code 70435?

Asked by Scooter, 70435 Wed Aug 17, 2011

Answers

6
Contact the St. Tammany Sheriff Collectors Property Tax Department and ask what the property tax rate for zip code 70435.

rmmcdonald@charter.net
Check out the St. Tammany Assessor's office website and it will tell you the mills charged for the house you are looking at. http://www.stassessor.org
County web assessor site is available online as well, look it up and you can check out any property online. All you need to know is the address, or full name, or Tax ID #.
Since property taxes do vary, it's always a good idea to consult with the local tax assessor's office; if asking about a specific property, your agent and or seller can provide the information....
It varies within the zip code. I live in the area and the parish mills on my property is 139.66, but someone else in the area I know pays 134.66. I'd need an exact address to provide a correct amount, but that should give you an idea of the range.
Hi, you will find that information at your local tax assessor's office, just give them a call.

Chris