Home Buying in Boston>Question Details

Gail Mosesian, Real Estate Pro in Newton Center, MA

What is the proper proceedure in making an offer to purchase?

Asked by Gail Mosesian, Newton Center, MA Tue May 15, 2012

Answers

3
Hi Gail,
Yes, find an agent to represent you. Your buyer's agent works for you and protects your interest. S/he will have been down this road many times and is well able to guide you along the road. You can reach me at jamesfurlong20@gmail.com or 617-620-0669.
I agree with Masha It costs you nothing to use a buyer agent, an agent can protect your deposit, guide you through inspections help you with paperwork all the way to the closing.
Gail,
you should be talking to a buyer's agent about putting this together. There are a few things involved, from doing a market analysis to figure out what the right number is to put on your offer (and your negotiating strategy), to actually putting the paperwork together.
If you'd like to chat or meet, please give me a call. I'm available today and tomorrow if necessary and am right in Newtonville.
Masha
617-340-3986