Question Details

Enor/ben, Both Buyer and Seller in Fairview Heights, IL

What is the projection of the realestate market in the next 5yrs?

Asked by Enor/ben, Fairview Heights, IL Mon Nov 12, 2012

Answers

5
Good Afternoon. Any reputable Real Estate Consultant will not give you a prediction of the national Real Estate market years from now. There is no way of knowing the value of a home in a future market. The market we are in today, determines prices of today. Therefore, we cannot give you the home prices of 5 years from now, if we do not know the market of 5 years from now. I hope this explanation helped somewhat.

However, a local Real Estate Agent should give you an idea of what homes are going for now, what they have gone for in the past 10 years, and what they should be going for within the next 12 to 18 months. Real Estate Markets operate on a cycle which is based on supply and demand. The time frame between a high market and a low market is different in every State and neighborhood. I suggest you consult a local Agent for additional details.

I hope this answered your question! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Wishing you all the best,

De Vonte Williamson
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Proudly Serving Long Island
Coldwell Banker Residential
Direct:(631)638-6193
Mobile: (631)384-3695
http://cbmoves.com/DeVonte.Williamson
http://devontesellsny.wordpress.com/
DeVonte.Williamson@cbmoves.com
Unfortunately none of us can answer with accuracy....who can accurately predict the future....
If you ask 25 different people you will get 25 different answers from what I've seen...

Chris
Predictions are very difficult; especially about the future
Anyone offering information to this effect will most assuredly be relying on highly sophisticated "guess work."