Josie, Home Buyer in Hubert, NC

What is the price of the home at 339 Queens Haven Road in Hubert North Carolina?

Asked by Josie, Hubert, NC Fri Jul 4, 2008

What is the price of the home on 339 Queens haven Road,Hubert North Carolina.

Answers

5
I'd love to help you. Feel free to contact through my Trulia profile.
Check out 400 Great Oaks Drive Hubert, NC 28539 if you like Queens Haven rd. it just went on the market & is in a gated, water community called Hickory Bluff. Gorgeous home!
Was in the area and drove by 339 Queens Haven Rd. It is still owned by HUD, but has not been put on the market for sale as yet. If you are still interested, I can let you know when it does come available. There are a few other foreclosures in the area I can tell you about, but often you can get a good deal by finding a troubled home before it goes into foreclosure.
I showed 400 Great Oaks it is a gorgeous home. It won't be around for long at that price especially for that neighborhood.
Flag Wed Mar 26, 2014
A little quick research of the county's records showed that this home was owned by HUD as of 12/28/07 - although recent sales take awhile to be reflected here. Nothing on the HUD site to indicate it's currently for sale, also nothing in the Onslow MLS.
search a local realtors website that offers MLS search http://www.lynn911.com