Home Buying in Rocky Mount>Question Details

marionweathe…, Home Owner in Rocky Mount, NC

What is the neighborhood like near 1213 Mashie Lane in Rocky Mount NC?

Asked by marionweathers, Rocky Mount, NC Fri Nov 16, 2012

Answers

3
You should choose a neighborhood based on your needs and lifestyle. Realtor's cannot comment on the "desirability" of an area. You should complete your own due diligence. Speak with residents, check local precincts for crime statistics, etc.

I hope this answered your question! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Wishing you all the best,

De Vonte Williamson , LSA
Proudly Serving Long Island
Coldwell Banker Residential
(631)384-3695
http://cbmoves.com/DeVonte.Williamson
http://devontesellsny.wordpress.com/
DeVonte.Williamson@cbmoves.com
"I Stand Behind Getting You Results!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 17, 2012
The question is subjective, therefore if unfamiliar with the area, why not simply take the time and revisit more than once and at different times of day; check out all that is important to you, possibly chat with locals, etc., then determine if your comfort level can be reached....
Hi Marion,

The property you inquired about, 1213 Mashie Lane is located in the Northgreen Subdivision here in Rocky Mount. Northgreen is a Golf Course community comprised of various styles of homes with many lots backing to the golf course. Not only is there a Community Clubhouse for socializing and private functions, but it's also conveniently located to US 301, I95, and US 64 for quick and easy access to shopping, medical facilities, schools, and entertainment (Dining, movies, skating, Dunn Center...). Call me to schedule your personal viewing of this four bedroom home with over 2000 sqft. and 1st floor master bedroom TODAY!

Dee Porter C21, 252.366.2518