Tracilitts, Home Buyer in Garland, TX

What is the neighborhood like?

Asked by Tracilitts, Garland, TX Tue May 6, 2014

http://www.city-data.com/

Answers

5
If you are looking for crime statistic I would suggest that you talk to the local police department for the most accurate info.

Take care,

Susie Kay
United Real Estate
469-371-2899
http://www.dfwdreamhomes.net
How did the person warning you not to move to that house know what house? I thought your question was about Firewheel Estates. A friend of mine lives on Rivercove and it is a great neighborhood. Maybe I missed the details and am answering the wrong question.....
Do NOT move here. I just moved out of this exact house. I had 3 break ins within a week. The first time the landlord seemed all caring. The other two times I called I was sent to voicemail. Also it took two weeks before the window was fixed. I moved out before the window was fixed. The neighbors stands outside all day long and watches your where abouts. I know they are the ones who did it. The kept jumping over the fence to break in. I got an alarm installed and they kept coming in setting the alarm off. STAY AWAY!