Home Buying in New Bern>Question Details

Terry, Other/Just Looking in Tahlequah, OK

What is the monthly fee for living in a townhome at 177 Quarterdeck?

Asked by Terry, Tahlequah, OK Sun Feb 13, 2011

would like to know approx. cost of living in that community.

Answers

6
Good afternoon Terry,

I see everyone has already posted the correct answer with it being $2400/year and $200/month broken down! I have placed a link below which will hopefully open when you click on it and if not you can always highlight it and copy and paste into a separate browser! The link contains all available townhomes in the Riverbend area which totals 19! Please let me know if you have any questions or wish to receive any additional information at all! Have a wonderful rest of the day!

Click on the link below to view the properties: Available Townhomes in Riverbend!!
http://www.easternncmls.com/new/maildoc/sd_AAAa005gv20110222…
$2400.00 a year Call me with any additional questions
Good Morning,
The home owners association fee for the Quarterdecks is $200. a month. The taxes run about $700 yearly.
The electric is serviced by ProgressEnergy( a saving) and water bill runs bi monthly. There are many other townhouse available, although this one is off the market at this time.

River Bend is cozy community of it's own Goverment. It has a Police department, Country Club w/ golf and pool, a Marina, a few resteraunts and businesses. The River Bend town runs along the Trent River where if a boater there are waterfront homes where you can keep your boat. Some of the Quarterdecks are located on canals where small boats are moored,and some are on the golf course. River Bend is about 30 min. from Jacksonville, NC and 40 min. from Emerald Isle, a beach town. The weather is usually very nice except for a month or so in the winter. New Bern City is about a 5 min. drive from the Quarterdeck homes.
If I can assist you further please conntact Barbara Taylor, Century21 Zaytoun-Raines at 252-671-7194 or email at Barbara.Taylor@century21.com.
Enjoy this Valentine Day.....Hope this answers your questions.
Web Reference: http://www.c21zr.com
Terry, I see that the question about fees has already been answered, $200 per month. However, that listing was withdrawn from the active market temporarily on Feb. 13. Typically that happens when the sellers decide to make an improvement or repair and don't want it to be shown during that time. The expectation is that as soon as it's complete it will be back on the market. If you can open this link you can see the complete listing with attachments (icons at the top). http://www.easternncmls.com/new/maildoc/a006UO4302.html

Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if you'd like to see the unit when it comes back on the market.

Best regards, Nancy Crain
The last listing shows $2400 per year, so $200.00 per month.
Terry,
Monthly dues for 177 Quarterdeck are $200. That unit is currently not listed for sale. Use this link to see similar units or visit my web site to search enite New Bern area MLS