Casey Bradley, Other/Just Looking in

What is the minimum credit score to be approved for a 50,000 mortgage?

Asked by Casey Bradley, Wed Jul 24, 2013

Robbie Thomas’ answer
Most lenders want a credit score of at least 640 for an FHA although just yesterday one said they could do a 620. Give me a call and we will do lunch and discuss further.
Rob Thomas
Your Hometown REALTOR®
I know, I was just trying to complete my Trulia page. Thanks..
Flag Wed Jul 24, 2013
Hi Casey,
The minimum credit score and maximum Loan to Value (LTV) that is required for a mortgage varies by the specific loan program, property type, and occupancy. If you would like to give me some more specifics, I would be better able to answer your question.

Since Prospect Mortgage is one of the largest Direct Lenders in the country, we are able to offer some mortgage programs and credit score minimums that not available to other mortgage companies.

Working with a knowledgeable and seasoned loan officer is critical in today's market. Getting Pre-Qualified is the only way for you to find out your options. To get Pre-Qualified for your purchase, you can submit your request online at http://www.rodneymason.com.

Rodney Mason, NMLS #151088
Sr Loan Officer
Prospect Mortgage
825 Juniper St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404) 591-2453
Apply Online at http://www.rodneymason.com
Licensed in Alabama & Georgia with over a decade of mortgage lending experience.

Prospect Mortgage offers a full selection of mortgage programs including:
Conventional | FHA | FHA 580-639 FICO | FHA 203K Renovation (Streamline & Consultant) | HomePath® | HomePath® Renovation | HomeStyle® Renovation | VA | USDA | GA Dream | Jumbo Financing.
Credit score is just one part of the puzzle.