Home Buying in Flemington>Question Details

Bill Hang, Home Buyer in Flemington, NJ

What is the median price for Flemington New Homes?

Asked by Bill Hang, Flemington, NJ Wed Jul 9, 2008

real estate information on new homes in Flemington

Answers

3
Wayne Smith’s answer
Bill,
Flemington a.k.a. zip code 08822 encompasses the Boro, Raritan Township, part or Readington and Delaware Townships. As you move outside of the Historic Boro the median price increases since the homes are (for the most part) far newer and larger in bot square footage as well as lot size. I've found that some web sites TRY and provide that "median" price but they are far, far from accurate as I think you know.
Web Reference: http://www.waynefsmith.com
Bill -

Depending on the number of bedrooms it seems that up to 4 bedroom properties it looks to be around anywhere from $270,000-$330,000 as a median price. This information is just what I found on our Garden State Multiple Listing Service. There are other search databases that may contain additional information about the Flemington area. Are you looking to be in a particular price range?

If you'd like specific information about purchasing a home in Flemington, my office also has a location in Flemington, so I'd be happy to help you out with searching for a home. Feel free to visit my website: http://associates.era.com/christinemarkow or contact me via e-mail or phone with any real estate questions. I'm here to help!

Christine Markow
ERA Statewide Realty
Office: 908-874-7797, ext 519
christine.markow@era.com
Bill, are you including new sales only or homes that may be 2-3 years in age? Also just Flemington Boro or anything with a Flemington address? The last new home I sold there was a custom home about 4000 sq ft with granite etc. It had Flemington address but was actually in Raritan Twp and sold at $850K about a year ago. Also if you want history specify what time frame. If you are working with an agent they can do all this if not give me a call or email.