Charles Leger, Home Buyer in Lake Elsinore, CA

What is the max price a buyer should pay for a new build 4bd, 5th flexrm, 3 full bth home in Reunion on the recreation center side of 104th?

Asked by Charles Leger, Lake Elsinore, CA Thu Nov 1, 2012

Answers

4
Charles,

There are many variables to your question. New builds can be 10's of thousands of dollars different in the same community or block. It all depends on square feet, level and amount of upgrades, lot premiums, basements and finish, elevations, etc. In that neighborhood Shea homes should max out in the $350,000 range. Be sure and go to the development with an experienced buyer agent who has sold new builds in the past. I will be glad to help. Let me know. We are here to assist you with all of your real estate needs. All the best.

Robert McGuire ASR
Realtor/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
Hi Charles, Hire a good realtor in our area and have them run comps for you. Be sure you have representation before approaching a builder. I am sure they have a base price and then it goes up from there with the finishes, lot, upgrades and such.
Hi Charles,

You are probably referring to the new Shea homes as they are the only new builders on the north side of Reunion by the rec center. Those are probably running in the $300-$350 range dependent upon features, upgrades, sq footage, lot location etc.

I actually live in Reunion on the same side of 104th and am well versed on things in the neighborhood. Give me a call at 303-641-1632 or email at rick@rickcavallaro.com if you would like some additional information.

I have checked comparibles for you in the Reunion area and for that property it showed to be around 265K-340K. It depends on the square ft. as well and upgrades throughout the home. Please let me know if you have any further questions. My contact information is 720-937-1758 or melissasellscolorado@yahoo.com.