Jane Mendels…, Home Buyer in Riverhead, NY

What is the market like in Cairo, NY?

Asked by Jane Mendelson, Riverhead, NY Sun Sep 23, 2012

What are the average and median sales prices for two family on 3rd of acre, good location by town park.

Answers

3
Cairo is in central Greene County and like the rest of the county, it is hard to give a figure since housing varies so much. The closer to Windham Mtn you are, the higher the price, the better the views, the higher the price, etc.
Mary I live in Cairo township and can tell you that it is very convenient being only 15 minutes from the thruway and Catskill shopping, yet with gorgeous scenery.
I list and sell homes all over the county so if you're interested, give me a call - 518.965.0600
Mary King, Associate Broker, Coldwell Banker Village Green
if in good condition about 150k. if it is a top of the line house with modern kitchens and bath etc 200k.shop around first before you make your decision.
Good question Jane! Take a look at the market trends in Cairo right here: http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Cairo-New_York/market-trends/

Hope this helps,

Ali, Community Manager