Home Buying in Mesa>Question Details

Gallegos9477, Home Buyer in Mesa, AZ

What is the lowest credit score you can have to qualify for a VA loan?

Asked by Gallegos9477, Mesa, AZ Sun Aug 26, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Mesa

Answers

6
VA doesn't require a minium; but many lenders will limit it to at least 600, to 620.
Many banks require a 640. There are a few that still offer a VA loan with a 620 fico score. In any case, if your looking to talk to a loan officer check us out.

Flagstar Bank,
Geofrey Merino Sr Loan Officer
8787 E Pinnacle Peak Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
480-560-1081 cell
geofrey.merino@flagstar.com
http://www.flagstarloans.com/gmerino
Hi Gallegos9477,

620 is the required middle credit score for a VA mortgage these days.
If you're not there yet, it maybe possible to get you there in as little as 3 days with a rapid re-score depending on what's going on with your credit.

Please feel free to contact me for more information or help. You can also find info on my VA Mortgage website by clicking the link below.

John Burke
Senior Mortgage Banker
ENG Lending
(877)228-9069
Would love to have you talk to my lender, Lori Dwyer with Primelending about this. Please call me at your convenience. It is generally around a 660 if I remember right. 480-773-5195
Lenders are best suited to answer your question which I'm not but I would be glad to connect you with a great lender.

The lender understands credit really well and can provide the tools and advice to help you qualify as soon as possible.

He just helped a young couple qualify to buy VA by making some easy changes and they are now on the way to owning their own home.

No charge for the help!!
This is a question you need to ask a qualified lender. If you would like I can send you some names and numbers.

Always,
Brenda Sanford
Sun Canyon Realty
480-215-9863
brenda-sanford@hotmail.com