Home Buying in Gulf Breeze>Question Details

Klrichardson, Home Buyer in Purcellville, VA

What is the lot size of the property at 1797 Lighthouse Pointe Dr, Gulf Breeze and is there room for an inground pool and/or shed? Thank you

Asked by Klrichardson, Purcellville, VA Sat Jun 8, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3114361381-1797-Lighthouse-Po…

Answers

2
I have a property on 1713 Lighthouse Pointe Dr. for sale if you're still looking. It is a 3 bed, 2 bath home that is 1918 sq ft. It has a 1/2 acre with 26000 gal pool and shed prepped for electrical. You can view the listing at Zillow since I can't see how to put the listing here at the moment. This is one of the larger properties on Lighthouse Pointe Dr.
There are at least 15 homes in that area that have pools and are priced under $150,000. The home at Lighthouse Pointe is currently under contract. Give me a calla t 850-221-8024 and I will get to work finding a great home for you.