Home Buying in Greensboro>Question Details

Kenneth Tayl…, Real Estate Pro in Greensboro, NC

What is the impression of Willow Oaks?

Asked by Kenneth Taylor, Greensboro, NC Sun May 26, 2013

Answers

2
Kenneth,

Not sure what information you are looking for here. As licensed real estate brokers we are not allowed to comment on many things such as whether a neighborhood is good or bad. We can however help you by being the source of the source of the information you need to form your own opinion. If your are questioning crime, demographic statistics, or school performance, we can help you by giving you the information of where to go to get that specific information. The other suggestion for you is to drive the neighborhood in question after work and on the weekends. You will get to then see for yourself maybe some of the answers to your questions.

I hope this helps,

Larry
Hi Kenneth

I did a quick analysis of the past 12 months in Willow Oaks. There are currently 7 homes for sale with the average list price at $75-$158K. 3 Homes are currently Pending at an average of $80,967. 16 Homes have sold with an average price per square foot of about $37-$38.00/sft and average closing price of $54,660. Out of the 16 sold comparables ... I found 10 to be foreclosure inventory and 6 to be owner sales. I hope this helps :)