Home Buying in Rivers Edge>Question Details

Luddi, Home Buyer in Wilmington, NC

What is the hoa/condo fee at 3901 River Front Place apt 103? Is there a washer/dryer in the unit $$? Nice place. Thank you Robert . Lourdes

Asked by Luddi, Wilmington, NC Thu Nov 21, 2013

Answers

4
Hello Robert. I hope that you are having a wonderful evening.

I have noticed that you have posted other questions here before. I am not sure if you are aware but having a buyer's agent that will look out for your best interests is FREE to you in NC. I would be happy to speak to you more about this & let you know specifically how I can help you.

Aimee Freeman
Aimee@KirkPughRealty.com
910-317-0828
I can see you have the answers to your questions; these units are in a great location in Wilmington, some of them are investment properties and lease anywhere from 900 to 1200 a month long term; the Marshes at Rivers Edge is 10 minutes from downtown, 10 from the mall and hospitals, 15 from the beach.
Let me know if you have any other questions or if interested in similar properties in the surrounding areas. I can set up a portal for you to see what is available in this price range and similar amenities.
Looking forward to hear from you
Vanessa Rieker
910-795-6193
vrieker@intracoastalrealty.com
Robert,

The HOA fees are $210 Per month. The 3907 River Front Place does come with a washer and dryer.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have other questions or if you would like to view the properties.

Thanks!

Wendy Fincher-Hughes
Broker
910-200-0958 Cell
910-458-2108 Office
wendy@intracoastalrealty.com
Hi there!

3907 does offer washer and dryer, 3901 does not. Other units are available as well. If you'd like more info let me know, be glad to help!

Thanks!

Lee Anne Rouse
Cell: 910.540.0282
larouse@wilmingtonnchomes.com