Home Buying in Long Beach>Question Details

marcoslbc, Real Estate Pro in Long Beach, CA

What is the highest loan borrowing I can get that I could get a mortgage of $2000 a month. With me being also a first time buyer. Also what would I

Asked by marcoslbc, Long Beach, CA Thu Jan 30, 2014

have to put down. Thanks

Answers

3
There are some great loan programs that you can look into. Some provide the homeowner with downpayment assistance as much as 3% that can actually be used for closing costs as well. I'd be glad to refer you to a reputable lender in the area that can help you with getting pre-approved for a loan. They can answer any other questions that you may have.

Let me know,

Alex Montelongo/Broker
Coldwell Banker Star Realty
562-810-7387 Cell
BRE Lic#01456982
The best thing to do is speak to a reputable mortgage lender, who can review your financial situation, and offer you an appropriate pre-approval. If you don't have a lender, I have some great referrals for you.
I would be happy to assist you in finding the perfect place to call home! Contact me today to get the home search started!

Nicole Fedorchek, Realtor
Tarbell, Realtors
714-914-5097
realtornicolef@gmail.com
I would be more than happy to take a look at your situation and needs and get you pre-approved for a purchase loan. You can call or email me anytime.

Alex Greer Loan Officer NMLS #1056079 http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com 408-352-5147 AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com