Home Buying in Paramount>Question Details

Cecilia, Other/Just Looking in Paramount, CA

What is the first step into buying a home? When do you know that you are ready?

Asked by Cecilia, Paramount, CA Thu Mar 12, 2009

Answers

6
Cecilia,

The best place to begin the process is by arranging for financing and getting pre-approved for a loan. With this done, you will have a clear understanding of your price limits.

We recommend that before meeting with loan specialists, that you examine your monthly budget accounting for hoe your money is being spent.

Armed with this information and the information you recieve from the loan agent, you will be able to see your options more clearly.

The Eckler Team
Cecilia, I think these may help as they provide a lot of tools and information....
http://www.hud.gov/buying/index.cfm

http://www.fhaoutreach.gov/FHASelf/

Good luck,Dunes
Cecilia,

Hi, you got some great answers and they are all true. First thing I always say, is speak to a lender. You need to know how much buying power you have and see what all of your loan options you can qualify for. Many cities have first time homebuyer programs, your lender can go over these with you.

I work in the Long Beach area and surrounding cities, if you need a name and number of a great lender, email me at loubandb@ca.rr.com. It is just as important to interview lenders as it is to interview agents. You want to feel comfortable with the people you work with, purchasing a home is one of your most important purchases you will make in your lifetime.

Let me know if I can be of any help, would welcome the opportunity to sit down with you and go over your wants and needs.

Best of luck!

Lou McNamee
Coldwell Banker
562-879-9677
Web Reference: http://www.loubandb.com
Cecilia you never know when you are ready. There are always questions in your mind that come up,should I buy now or wait for better interest rates? Should I buy now or wait until the market gets softer? The only problem to these questions is, no answer is right or wrong. It's all up to you and whether or not you are willing to take that jump. There are so many great deals out there and interest rates are low, but in the end you have to know you are willing to try. First, you need to find an agent that knows what they are doing and doesn't just want to get you in to a home just to get paid. You want an agent that will guide you and make home buying a beautiful experience. If Paramount is an area you are considering, then give it a good try, it won't hurt to try. Let me know if I can help you in any way. I have an office in your area and would like for an opportunity to gain your business. This will also give you an opportunity to know how much you qualify for and you can take a look at those homes to see if you are ready...you might find your dream home!

Dyanna
323.359.7992
You’ve taken the first step already…inquiring

Now find out how to make it happen by qualifying for a loan and knowing what properties are available for you in the price range you qualify for.

If you need any assistance on any of that then feel free to contact me and good luck to you…
Find an area you would like to live in. Get you finances in order, know how much you can borrow and what you are comfortable paying. Check the internet to see what houses are selling for in the area you like, if they don't fit in your price, do more research. Be patient, it helps .