Home Buying in Santa Rosa>Question Details

Diane m, Sch…, Home Buyer in Santa Rosa, CA

What is the deal with the house at 1100 Ozone Lane? Price?

Asked by Diane m, Schroeder, Santa Rosa, CA Mon Jun 11, 2012

Answers

5
HI diane, this property is an REO.Did you have questions with the Increase in price or Decrease?

It was originally listed at 230k then it expired. It is now listed at 189k. It most likely has multiple offers through homepath and the bank will come up with an acccepted price after the first offers come in. They typically list it a bit on the low side in the original listing to get interested buyers to structure an offer and get the ball rolling. Then the bank will address the price by giving it an accepted price to be listed for. After this point,we have an interested buyer at a market price.
thank you for the question. If I can be of any help please let me know.

sincerely,
cody maltzman
premier realty associates
707.703.2263
It is a foreclosure sale, 189,900. Has code violations and no electricity. It came on the market in mid-May and went into escrow about 3 weeks later, then fell out until now, when it just went into escrow again. It is on It had multiple offers the first time out and the current one is probably a back up.
According to MLS (multiple listing service) 1100 Ozone is in escrow as of today! It is listed for $189,800.
The best way to know about the good deals asap is to get new listings sent to you as soon as they hit the MLS. Drop me an email and I will put you on an automatic list to send out listing in your price range. Best, Terry Bell, CPS RE Santa Rosa, CA 707-292-5712
There are outstanding code violations. Plus, its a contractors special.

Rita Alonso
707-799-5226