Home Buying in Big Sky>Question Details

Suzanne Baker, Real Estate Pro in Mammoth, CA

What is the current price of a two bedroom condo in Big Sky?

Asked by Suzanne Baker, Mammoth, CA Thu Feb 14, 2013

Answers

3
Thank you. I was just there and love the area. I'm a realtor and wish I could make the move...how is the market in general?
The market is moving, which it has been a bit quiet of late. Mostly the lower end & we are moving the short sales & REO's out! Which is a good thing. Values are inching up! We are having some upper end auctions that are selling in the Yellowstone Club. I'm originally from the Bay Area & love this area & would never consider anywhere else to call my home.
Flag Fri Feb 15, 2013
Hello Suzanne,
Current price of a two bedroom condo in Big Sky depends on the location of the condo. We have the meadow area, which is about 7 miles from the ski basin, the mountain village & there are choices of ski-in/ski-out, luxury or just OK accommodations! So from $100,000 up to $700,000 in about 39 choices. If you would like to drop me a note at karen@BigSkyRealEstate.com I can shoot you some info.

Give me some idea of your parameters & I will be happy to share any info.
Karen Davids
Sales Associate
Montana Living ~ Big Sky Real Estate
Suzanne.

Greetings from Big Sky. Thank you for your question.
We see a range of prices for 2 bedroom condos in the area. Big Sky is commonly divided into two general areas: The Meadow Village and the Mountain Village, or area surrounding Big Sky and Moonlight Ski Resorts.

In the Meadow Village we have fourteen 2 bedroom units listed from $124,000- $479,000. Our Mountain Village area has eighteen active listings ranging from $163,000- $699,000. Additionally, there are a few fractional opportunities available in both areas as well as a Hill Condo loft unit listed at $80,000. We have seen an increase in activity within the Big Sky market and seem to have put in a soft bottom within our condo markets. Most of our inventory below $150,000 has been moving very well over the last year. Please touch base should you need any additional insights to the Big Sky market.

Kindest regards, Marc

Marc Lauermann ABR, SFR
REALTOR®, Sales Associate
Prudential Montana Real Estate