Home Buying in Fitchburg>Question Details

Dave B, Both Buyer and Seller in Brookline, MA

What is the current average price per square foot for new home construction in the Fitchburg area?

Asked by Dave B, Brookline, MA Sat Apr 28, 2012

Answers

3
Dave,

Aside from level of finish it also depends on where in Fitchburg. For example, the deed restrictions for some lots in neighborhoods such as Swan Creek require different finishes on the exterior.

Ranch homes are also more expensive per square foot than 2 stories. Other considerations are the amenities included (all appliances, amount of landscaping, quality of windows/mechanicals, Green Built/Energy Star certified, etc).

I have worked with 4 different builders and sold 25+ new homes in Fitchburg. I would be glad to help if you could be more specific with what you are trying to accomplish.

Pam Widen
Coldwell Banker Success
608-444-6747
pwiden@tds.net
http://www.pamwiden.com
Email me and I will give you that info! gdamman@restainohomes.com,Thanks! Ginny
The difference between a spec home and a custom home is dramatic. Square footage is only size...finishes and features are going to make "average" useless.

What is the 'question behind the question' you are asking or what is it that you are trying to figure out?