Home Buying in Old Town Hall>Question Details

Denise Dunlop, Other/Just Looking in North Palm Beach, FL

What is the crime near Seminole Avenue? There is house for sale and I don't know the area. Thanks

Asked by Denise Dunlop, North Palm Beach, FL Sun Aug 26, 2012

Answers

4
Dear Denise,

Located in the heart of Jupiter in a neighborhood known as Pennock Place. Small community very close to much higher priced water front homes and a fantastic location. The home at 151 Seminole has 2 bedrooms and 2 baths and a total of 1,892 air conditioned square feet. The current owner has been there since 1988 and when people stay for that long in a home it tells you one thing; they enjoy living there. My favorite veterinarian, pet store and cupcake shop are an easy walk as is Dune Dog!

However, the property has been on the market just slightly over 3 months and during that time they reduced the price once to $220,000 from the original list price of $239,000. Still the market hasn't reacted and as strong as sales are it would appear to still be richly priced. I have a more complete market valuation for the property and it you would like me to send you a copy just let me know.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Tom, thank you for your response. My concern are the 2 homes next to 151. One looks like a business and the other well, not very tidy but I like the funky look of the area.
Flag Mon Aug 27, 2012
You might check with local law enforcement? I know the area - around the old City hall, built around 1975. I have a neighborhood report from MLS/Realist Tax service but I can't attach it through this server.
Dear Denise,
I am not sure which Seminole Ave in Palm Beach County you are referring to as there are three:

1 - Seminole Ave, Palm Beach
Luxury home street on Palm Beach's North End.
When available homes start at approx. $3,500,000.

2 - Seminole Ave, Jupiter
East-west street south of Jupiter Inlet between canal front homes & commercial Center Street.

3 - E Seminole Ave, Jupiter
In the Bella Vista subdivision, south of Indiantown Rd, with walk to Carlin Park & Jupiter beaches.

I am well familiar with all three neighborhoods and would be more than happy to show you available homes in these communities.

I am attaching a link to the crime map for Jupiter, FL.
You have selected a great place to live!!

Susanna Grubb
Illustrated Properties
susannagrubb@gmail.com
561-827-2952
Hello Denise,

You can go to the Town of Jupiter website to find the crime stats.

http://www.jupiter.fl.us/jpd/crime-stats.cfm

Kind Regards,

Courtney Smitheman