Sondy, Home Buyer in Monroe Township, NJ

What is the commuting time by bus and or train to NYC?

Asked by Sondy, Monroe Township, NJ Thu Jul 23, 2009

Answers

4
It really depends on the form of transportation you take - obviously the bus route would be longer than the train route. A typical ride into midtown will run you at least one hour commuting time. I would be happy to provide you with more information or contact any other realtor that you may be interested in. Good Luck!
Hi Sondy -

As stated below, it dos depend upon the time of day... The good thing is tht the bus gets right onto the Turnpike at exit 8A and goes right into the city! So.. I am giving 1 hour.. 1:10 depending upon traffic and such. Train is a different animal..as you first have commuting tomes to the train ad then the 50 - 60 minutes on top of that.

Let me know if you are intersted in Monroe and any of the communities.. I can better evaluate the tie from each community!

John Sacktig
Broker / Manager
Orange Key Realty
Office: 732-863-6969
Cell 732-213-1409
JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
Hi Sandy
Depending on time of day I estimate 1 hour to a few minuets more. Bus's leave from APPLEGARTH Rd and early in the morning from inside the Adult communities.
If you require any add info call me 732-491-5726.
I am a realtor for Levinson Asso in Monroe NJ
Hi Sandy