Home Buying in Peabody>Question Details

asrugrat7, Home Buyer in Peabody, MA

What is the commercial property market like? Are there a lot of vacancies in commercial spaces and/or mixed properties?

Asked by asrugrat7, Peabody, MA Mon Aug 19, 2013

Answers

5
Good afternoon - any of the agents in the local area can assist with your request. If you're considering investing in commercial properties in Peabody I would contact a few local agents directly and get their perspective on the market and what's available. My office is located right on Lowell Street in a highly trafficked plaza that includes Perfecto's Caffe. Best of luck!
I don't have anything that's downtown Lowell Street I have 3 commercial properties available one piece of land on route 1 north in Saugus one storage facility and one piece of land that a motel sits on route 99 in Malden Melrose line.
I have two buildings in Waltham for sale that have 3 restaurants, retail space, and office space that can be converted to residential
Web Reference: http://nemoves.com/Kenzo
Yes. I am the Director of Remax Property Shoppe commercial division and can assist you in your needs od commercial propert. If interested email mpalmer1623@gmail.com
Directed towards the downtown area off Lowell St.