Home Buying in Midwood>Question Details

Annekay Ande…, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

What is the cheapest that I can get a codo or coop for in midwood brookyn.?

Asked by Annekay Anderon, Brooklyn, NY Sat Jan 28, 2012

Answers

6
Judith Figueroa’s answer
Hi Annekay,

That is a really great question, however it is equally important to know whether you are pre-approved or not for financing. This pretty much determines what you are shopping for unless you plan to pay with all cash. I would be more than happy to assist you. I can be reached at my office in Fillmore Fort Greene at 718-858-4700 between 10am and 6pm. Thanks. Judith, Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Mr. Annekay
We will need to ask if you are looking for a 1Bedroom, 2 Bedroom sq ft.
Obviously you see my colleagues & I all have the same information. The cheapest is in fact $59,000. The next least expensive is my listing in the same building for $79,000.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Jack Menashe
917.797.0215
Jack@SHERestates.com
Web Reference: http://www.sherestates.com
Hi Annekay
your question is too general - cheapest condo would be 235K and up for a 1 bed and coop 60K for a studio
up to 400K 2-3 bedrooms. We need to know your price budget - your requirements - then we can help you
find what you need/want. If I can be of any further assistance please feel free to contact me directly.
madelinepadovano@fillmore.com
718-332-8800
im not sure how many bedrooms or baths you need but for a junior 1 bedroom in midwood is 59,000 and still available . The prices can go up to 900,000 by the way i believe on the 59k one the owner will finance upto a certain amount for those who qualify at 7 percent doorman building,pool it sounds great from what i read.Thank you for your interest.
Dear Annekay:

The lowest priced co-op in Midwood that is currently and actively listed for sale in Midwood right now is asking $59,900.00. It is an "L" shaped studio in the Sutton House building. If you want to take a look at it give me a call.

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com