Home Buying in New York>Question Details

Marian03, Home Buyer in 10022

What is the best website to locate Condo-studios in Manhattan?

Asked by Marian03, 10022 Wed Sep 26, 2012

Answers

6
I would recommend that you research broker's websites (Douglas Elliman, Corcoran, Halstead, Core group, Bond, Citi-Sales (the Citi Habitats sales side), and Stribling, to start) and spend a few days going from one open house to another. If you have any questions with regard to your potential purchase please contact me. I would also be happy to help you with any of your real estate legal needs. Good luck!

Olga Friedman, Esq. (f/k/a Kondrashova)
Davis & Friedman LLP
646.801.OLGA (6542)
Olga@DavisAndFriedmanLaw.com
I am with Prudential Douglas Elliman in NYC, we have over 4,000 agents covering NYC Weschester and Long Island. In NY we co-broke which means I can show you our listings as well as those belonging to other firms.

Ella Chavers
917-608-9349
Hi, Streeteasy.com is a great site, otherwise you can connect with an agent.

Chris
I would recommend going through real estate brokers website to see what is available.
Streeteasy.com is what I recommend to my clients when they want search for any type of apartment.
Thanks.
Flag Wed Sep 26, 2012
The best way is by working with an agent of your own. If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.