Home Buying in Saint Louis>Question Details

Pedro, Home Owner in Saint Louis, MO

What is the best way to make an offer on a home that currently is not for sale?

Asked by Pedro, Saint Louis, MO Sun Feb 3, 2013

Answers

5
Is it a neighborhood you are familiar with? Do you know any of the neighbors? Send them a card and ask if they are interested in selling? Be polite. Call me if you need help. Vernae@gmail.com 314-304-3324.
Presenting the facts or data to support your offer is the best approach.

Best.
Your question is a bit difficult to answer without the details. Give me a call tomorow and we can come up with a reasonable game plan. 314-504-7903 thanks, Lisa
Very carefully. You can upset people who have no intention of moving, but may have had a "life event" (death in family, loss of job, etc) and send them into a tailspin if they feel that "vultures" are descending upon them.
Call me! I will pull comps so that you know what to offer. I'll connect you with a good lender so that you can submit a pre-approval letter with your offer, you want the seller to know that you are a serious and qualified buyer. I will also help you through the inspection and closing process.

Patti Leonard
314-283-3147
patti@redkeystlouis.com