Home Buying in Wilmington>Question Details

Parks Roberts, Home Owner in Wilmington, NC

What is the best way to let people who are looking for a place to build a home on the water know about a remarkable waterfront lot near Wilmington NC?

Asked by Parks Roberts, Wilmington, NC Wed Sep 25, 2013

Answers

7
The best way is to put info about it where the most people will find it. Whether that be in the MLS so all the local agents know about, or listed by yourself on Trulia, Zillow or Craigslist and other websites.

I am not a big fan of print advertising much anymore but it might be a possibility depending on the lots value and suitable publications.

Basically there is no single best way to let people know. The best way is to promote it through the largest number of avenues that are available based on your budget and timelines. I wish you the best of luck in selling your lot if that is what you really want to do. Have a great day!
Looking for great land to build on is my favorite part of being a realtor. Please call me as I would love to hear more about your location and I'll be happy to help you.

Amber Warrington
910-233-5147

Amber Warrington
910-233-5147
You could partner with a local builder and create a new home package with 2 prices. Once price for just the lot and one price to build the house on the lot....
You can't sell a unique waterfront lot with just a sign in the ground and MLS listing. Hire a professional broker to effectively market your lot, maximize the exposure to prospective buyers, and get it sold. Let me know if I can help!
The best way is an absolute no brainer...give me a call and I will guide you to a foregone conclusion.
Put it on the market!
I would love to help you, feel free to give me a call...
910.231.3286