Christina Te…, Home Seller in Middletown, OH

What is the best way to get people interested in your home?

Asked by Christina Terrill, Middletown, OH Sun Apr 7, 2013

Answers

4
Monika Williford’s answer
Hi Christina. My name is Monika Williford and I'm with Sibcy Cline, the Monroe/Middletown office. I know that Middletown can be a tough market to move homes in, but they are moving. I checked out your listing online and the home looks very nice. I might suggest that price wise, $118,000 is a little high for a home in Middletown w/o a basement. I've been showing buyers in this area with and without basements, and the w/o they are going for around $100-$110,000.

Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do about not having a basement, but updating appliances, keeping the home clean and making sure your curb appeal stands out could all be good ways to entice the right buyer. I hope I helped. Hopefully your realtor will be able to help you out in this arena as well.

Warmest Regards,
Monika Williford
Sibcy Cline Realtors
513-435-4059
Price it right. Period.........................
Hi Christina!

I can help you with getting your property more exposure. I can teach you how to get your home to the top of the search engines. I can help you create a property fan page on Facebook to get tons of traffice. I can create a single property website that you can promote with not only the site but also by putting a cheap little sign up front with "text for info" on it.

There's a whole bunch I can do to help you promote your home.

No, I'm not a realtor. I'm a license mortgage loan originator actually.

All said, if you might be interested in learning more and working together to promote your property, send me a message or give me a call.

Best wishes to you for a quick sale!

Kimberly Lawson
Licensed Ohio Loan Officer
Phone/Fax: 888-659-3848
EMAIL: kimberly.Lawson@fpfmail.com
http://kimlawsonloanofficer.com
kimlawsonloanofficer@gmail.com
Licensing: NMLS: 5601 OH.LO.004495.000

First Priority Financial, Inc.
"Where Open Minds Close More Home Loans"
748 N Court St Ste 201
Medina, OH 44256
MBMB.850147.001 NMLS: 3257
We are an equal opportunity lender.
1. expanded, extensive exposure on the internet - including the MLS......and, also..... a sign in the yard is helpful

2. make the house sparkle and show beautifully.....make needed repairs and freshen up (inside and out) with new paint, complete affordable upgrades............also the famous "declutter" suggestion is really important.............make it easy to show

3.internet domain address - virtual tours - professional marketing materials

4. PRICE it aggressively and competitively........make sure it stands out from the crowd, and would be the home the next buyer who comes along would select!

If you have an agent, I am sure these items will be covered.......if you're planning on being a fsbo, it might be more challenging to acocmplish everything on the list.

Best wishes.....