Home Buying in Downtown>Question Details

Donald.kirkl…, Renter in Duluth, GA

What is the best way to get listing sent to my email from a agent, and find out hoa fees, asthey are usually left off listings.?

Asked by Donald.kirkland1, Duluth, GA Mon Jul 8, 2013

Answers

12
Donald - the best way to get that information is to hire a buyers agent. The best part about hiring a buyers agent is that they do not charge you a fee.

Fred Yancy, Broker
Crye-Leike Realtors
(678) 799-4663
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 8, 2013
You want to get with an experienced realtor with experience working with buyers (buyers agent). By sitting down with a qualified realtor and mapping out what you are looking for (search criteria) and developing a strategy to target those property types, you will be a step ahead of the pack.

In my experience, I set my clients up to be notified immediately through email when a property that fits their criteria hits the market. This allows clients to remain aggresive and keeps them on top of market conditions.

I also maintain a healthy network within the industry and often get leads about upcoming listings before they are listed. This is another good way to stay aware of current market conditions and puts you in a position to move quickly once the home is listed.

Open communication (quick response time) is another good way for you to get the answers you need in a timely manner (HOA fees, etc).
I agree you need to begin working with a buyers agent who can assist you.

Ava Anderson
Solid Source Realty Inc
Your safest bet is a buyers agent to working for you on your side. When properties become available you are notified immediately.. More often than not you'll get a jump start on a new home before it is actually listed.

I usually set my clients up with an account that allows them to see homes as soon as they are listed. Daily emails with new listings is the method I use to alert Buyers of recent listings.
Contact me and I'll send them to you too! You'll be able to monitor the market for the home that is best for you.
Hi Donald,

I am a Buyer Agent and have worked closely with hundreds of buyers. Feel free to call at 678-613-5636 so we can discuss what you are looking for in a home and I can send them to you per email.

Regina Ambrose, Associate Broker, Chapman Hall Realtors
Contact the listing agent or find a buyers agent to work with.
Depends on your time frame....6 months is not too far out.

Akeem Marable
Solid Source Realty GA
404-858-5075
Thats for all the help, my only pause is I do not know when, or if I will actually be making a purchase. I don't want an agent going through all the trouble for something that I likely wont end up buying. I am looking in the inman park, poncey highlands area mainly, but also bulkhead, midtown, and west midtown. Thanks
The most accurate and timely data will come from an agent that knows and works in the areas you want to explore your potential purchase. I don't consider it a waste of time at all to help someone make a good decision, weather or not they actually purchase a property. 13 years in this industry has taught me it is not about making a sale, it is about helping others get to their goals.

Brian Maguire
Direct: (404) 808-3003
http://Buy-Atlanta.com
Keller Williams Realty- Buckhead
3650 Habersham Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30305
Office: (404) 604-3800
Fax: (404) 604-3845
Flag Mon Jul 8, 2013
Good Afternoon Donald,

Working with a buyer's agent would be your best decision. Our services are absolutely FREE to you. A buyer's agent commission is always paid by the seller.

If you need additional information you can contact me through my profile here on Trulia.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Have a Wonderful Day,

Rick Payne

"As Seen On HGTV House Hunters"

678-427-5512 (cell)

404-972-9953 (E fax)

repayne7@bellsouth.net (email)

http://www.rickpaynesold.com (website)
Definitely get a buyers agent to work on your side. That way when something comes on the market you are made aware of it as soon as possible. Not to mention in many cases you may be able to get a jump start on a new home before it is actually listed.

I usually set my clients up with an account that allows them to see homes as soon as they are listed. If you would like to know more about it or need any advice feel free to contact me anytime.

Tyler Willis, REALTOR®
Keller Williams Realty Intown Atlanta
621 North Ave NE, Suite C-50
Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404)541-3500
Direct: (678)656-5524
tylerwillisintown.kwrealty.com
Interview and start working with an agent, you will have all of the information you need to make an informed decision on your purchase.

Brian Maguire
Direct: (404) 808-3003
http://Buy-Atlanta.com
Keller Williams Realty- Buckhead
3650 Habersham Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30305
Office: (404) 604-3800
Fax: (404) 604-3845
Ditto Fred. Research and commit to an agent.
Web Reference: http://www.hmtatlanta.com
What Donald said. ..........