Home Buying in Helena>Question Details

Met, Home Seller in Helena, AL

What is the best way to find out what agents sell the most homes in a particular area?

Asked by Met, Helena, AL Sun Aug 8, 2010

We have had difficulty with the past two agents in selling our home. We do not feel they are promoting the area and the home as well as they should. How can we find out this information in selecting a new agent?

Answers

2
Make sure to discuss your concerns with any Realtor you interview in the future. Ask specific questions about how they will market and promote your home. Also, never be afraid to ask to see references. I always allow my prospective clients to talk with past clients or current homeowners selling with me. In this market you need every advantage and a good Realtor is a must!
first of all, ask questions. ask what they will do to promote your home. Whether they list and sell a lot in your particular area may not play as big a role as you think. Would you rather your agent have 10 listings in your neighborhood that they are trying to sell or just yours? there are arguements for both sides. I think asking questions and seeing what they do for other listings is the best way to go.