Toni, Renter in Marietta, GA

What is the best way to find a good rental in the kennesaw mountain or Harrison school district? Craigslist, agent, or websites?

Asked by Toni, Marietta, GA Fri Jun 7, 2013

Looking to move the first of the month into a nice rental with a basement but in a good school district for the kids. Solid and stable income and rental history but credit is challenged and deposit funds limited. Would it be better to rent an apartment? We have been renting homes for years now so switching to an apt is not. What the kids are wanting but what can u do ? Need to move ASAP because current home owner refuses to act on the exterminators proof that the house is overridden with termites. Living with cancer, the stress of it all is getting to me. Are there good websites I can look at or should I get an agent? Are the pickings slim in such a good part of town? Or is all hope lost and I should just try for a nice apartment? What are some good ones?

HI Karen, I can set you up on my website for a rental search of the school district you desire. It will send you all listings in 5 multiple listing services and will give you daily updates on new rental listings and price reductions. Rentals are moving fast but there are a lot of them out there! Bring your challenges, I have solutions!
Hi Toni!

Have you found a house yet? If you're still looking, give me a call or e-mail me at karengrattafiori@kw.com.

Karen Grattafiori
I can help you find a rental if you still need something. I live & work in Kennesaw so I know the area well. I've worked with challenging credit before and we can get it done. Contact me if you are still interested in looking and I can help.

Cheryl Bonno
RE/MAX Unlimited
Toni, I may be able to help you - reach out to me to discuss - ebbroker@bellsouth.net

I will need to know the bedroom size and monthly rental rate are you looking for. You have listed several school districts - any preference?

Robert Whitfield
Professional Buyers Broker
New Home Construction Expert
ICC Code Certified Building Inspector
Advantage Realtors
Corporate Relocations | New Construction | Luxury & Investment Properties