Home Buying in Eastchester>Question Details

UWSNYC, Home Buyer in New York, NY

What is the best way to find Westchester County Open Houses?

Asked by UWSNYC, New York, NY Wed Jul 20, 2011

It seems that Trulia isnt always up to dates on Open Houses. Also, what day of the week are most open houses announced for that upcoming Sunday?

Answers

6
The best way would be to contact a Realtor. In most cases, as the buyer you will not be responsible for any fee. I would be happy to help you. Feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Alexandra Fischer
Royal Grand Realty, LLC
520 White Plains Road
Suite 500
Tarrytown, NY 10591
Cell - (914) 557-8212
Fax - (914) 432-8525
Alexandra@RoyalGrandRealty.com
http://www.RoyalGrandRealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 20, 2011

If you go to Weichert.com, not only will you find out when and where open houses are for any particular day and town, but you can choose which ones you want to see and have them mapped out for you A great tool without having to go out of the website to map them. You can go the the website as late as Sunday morning, and plan your trip out then.

I don't think there is any particular day that most of the agents post their open houses to the websites.

If you would like to work with an agent, please feel free to contact me.

Sally Griffiths, GRI
Weichert, Realtors
Rye, NY
914-967-0460
914-419-2655 cell
sgriffiths@weichert.com
I believe the most common site is Realtor.com.

DEBBY FRANK
(914) 498-5443
Hi, as an agent I use Craigslist.com, Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Zillow.com, those are definitely the best way to find them. Another way is to connect with an agent and they can pull the list directly from the MLS. You can also check the pennysaver as well.

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
914 406 9023
Hi: I can explain how the Public Open House & the Broker Open House system works here in Westchester & in your town. Please call me at my office for more information. Thanks. Sincerely, Michael F. Levy, Principal Broker, Grand Lux Realty. 914-273-9688.
You can try Realtor.com; also consider working with an agent of your own, he/she can provide you the information, among other services...