Home Buying in Beach Haven>Question Details

Robbies, Home Buyer in Beach Haven, NJ

What is the best town to buy in for price appreciation in the future.?

Asked by Robbies, Beach Haven, NJ Mon Oct 24, 2011

Answers

4
Joan Congilose CRS,CDPE,GRI’s answer
Hi Robbie
This question is difficult for anyone to answer without knowing what your housing needs and price range are. What I can advise you to do is determine the price range you can afford by getting preapproved by a lender, then do some research on which towns you are considering and look to see which ones have the most affordable taxes and good schools. Those towns usually stay in demand in any market and if you maintain your home it should hold its value as well as appreciate in years to come.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 24, 2011
Your in luck, my crystal ball is working, and here is a link to my 2012 Real Estate Forecast, hope this helps: http://jerry-barker.suite101.com/the-2012-real-estate-foreca…
Web Reference: http://www.sjrates.com
As some one here has said before, "My crystal ball is broken." Waterfront property, even on LBI, has seen a decline in value. However, I'd say waterfront is the most likely in maintain value or even increase.

I'd also look to places like Asbury Park, which is up and coming.

Laura Giannotta
Keller Williams
I am a broker/associate with C-21 Mary Allen Realty, Inc and have worked with rentals and sales on LBI for the past 25 years quite successfully. As you probably know, it is difficult to predict a future market, but I can tell you that LBI overall has had a history of holding its value. It is a limited area which helps. While I can't say which town would appreciate at the best rate, choosing a good location close to the beach and near activiites and conveniences would certainly be key for a resale. May I be of help?

Eileen Matson