John O'brien, Home Buyer in Saint Augustine, FL

What is the best place to get a land loan-construction loan for a property in St Augustine Beach?

Asked by John O'brien, Saint Augustine, FL Tue Jan 15, 2013

Answers

3
I would recommend BB&T or Bank of Saint Augustine. Feel free to contact me and I can put you in touch with my contacts.

Will Russell, Realtor
Endless Summer Realty
(904) 814-7305
Will@endlesssummerrealty.com
I like Vystar for lot loans and BB&T for construction to perm loans. If you're looking to finance the whole package, go with Bank of St. Augustine.

I have contact info for specialists at all three banks and just went through the construction to perm loan process personally. Please feel free to contact me directly if you'd like more insight or advice.

David Kfoury, REALTOR
Endless Summer Realty
904-347-3559
david@endlesssummerrealty.com
Mr. O'Brien,

I suggest you speak to a mortgage broker for a construction/perm loan. Lately, my experience has been that the banking industry has loosened their requirement on these loans. The mortgage broker I have worked with on these type of loans is Damien Blumstein from Dolphin Mortgage. His contact information is below.

(904) 476-6771
damienblumstein@gmail.com

Ana Speziale
aspeziale@davidsonrealtyinc.com
904-940-5000