Home Buying in Los Feliz>Question Details

San Clemente…,  in San Clemente, CA

What is the best neighborhood in Los Feliz if I am looking for homes?

Asked by San Clemente Beach Homes Blog, San Clemente, CA Fri Oct 3, 2008

Answers

3
Hello, I am an agent in Los Feliz who actually grew up in Los Feliz.
With great confidence I can tell you that the area you choose is important, but there are also those special pockets and special homes in adjacent areas of Los Feliz that depending on your taste, could surpass your expectations, and the value of living "in the best area of Los Feliz".

I have shown houses in the Hollywood area that would take your breath away, homes on locations hard to find and easily overseen by agents and buyers alke. I recently listed a stunning view home in Silver Lake in a secluded cul-de-sac, modern and chic (2487 Lindsay Lane)

So, I would strongly advise to look at all the great homes in your preferred area, AND those in the surrounding areas.

Happy house buying, contact me if you want to find a hidden gem !
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 20, 2009
Hi San Clemente
I work and live in Los Feliz, and have lived there for 30 years now!
Its a great place to live, very classic, with a mix of contemporary. In my opionion, the best places in the Los Feliz area is up ths hills near the observatory and Greek theatre. Most of the homes have calming views, privacy, secluded enough, yet are so close to the "hot spots" just down the hill.
Let me know if I can help with anything else,
Good Luck
Lou

LA Real Estate Group
Lou Arakelian
Alex Golshan
info@myLARealEstateGroup.com
http://www.myLARealEstateGroup.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 30, 2008
The most desirable neighborhood in Los Feliz is, without a doubt, "The Oaks".
The Oaks is not the most desirable part of Los Feliz. More importantly, The Oaks is not even a part of Los Feliz. Please reference: http://projects.latimes.com/mapping-la/neighborhoods/neighborhood/los-feliz/ or any other map of LA.
Flag Sat Jan 19, 2013