Randynash, Real Estate Pro in Madison, AL

What is the best neighborhood for resale value in Madison, AL?

Asked by Randynash, Madison, AL Sat Nov 9, 2013

Answers

2
Madison is expanding towards Limestone County. To determine a particular neighborhood in Madison, a Realtor would do statistics in a neighborhood that you are looking. As a current homeowner in Madison, I'd be happy to help you in finding that perfect home for you or listing your current home. Many of the obstacles could be the new homes and neighborhoods being built in Madison.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 22, 2013
Madison typically has good resale. It is a growing town with plenty of new development. With excellent schools and close proximity to Huntsville, research Park and the arsenal, location is great! Some areas may sell better than others but everything is relative. Hooking up with a good buyers agent is the best way to ensure good resale. An excellent Realtor will study an area of interest and present comparative market analysis on the neighborhood and provide history information that will help the client to make informative decision on resale. Contact me for more information
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013