Home Buying in Spring>Question Details

crawford1804, Renter in Mansfield, TX

What is the best gated community in the Spring High School area? Are there any homes in the $200,000 price range with a pool in the same area?

Asked by crawford1804, Mansfield, TX Wed Mar 27, 2013

Answers

7
Adam Paradise’s answer
if you are looking for something in Klien ISD, which i believe is a better school district. Let me know. I can send you info about my home which i am putting up for sale in two days. I don't have a pool though.
drake6398@gmail.com
Flag Mon Apr 29, 2013
Spring Lakes definetely offers what you are looking for, anothr subdivison, not gated but with a very good management is Bradbury Forest. Spring Lakes offers re-sale and new homes in the low $200's and some are even below $200's. Bradbury Forest offers homes from the mid $100's to over $200's. Legends Ranch is definetely not in teh Spring School District as it is closer to the Woodlands therfeore it belongs to Conroe ISD...
Legends Ranch & Spring Lakes both have homes in your price range. I work with clients in that area regularly and have been a Spring resident for 24 years.

Please contact me and I will be happy to provide you with more information.

Cyndi Berg
832-515-1382
Better Homes & Gardens Gary Greene.com
Cyndi@MyHTownLifestyles.com
http://www.MyHTownLifestyles.com
There are a couple of areas that are gated in the Spring High area, but the main one is Spring Lakes. It is a master planned community that offers a variety of options for you.

I have been in the Spring area for 25 years and I am happy to help you with your real estated needs and help to make your transaction as painless as possible.

Contact me if I can be of help.

Pam Saxton
Coldwell Banker United, REALTOR'S
18425 Champion Forest Dr., St 100
Spring, TX 77379
832-330-8368 cell
psaxton@cbunited.com
http://www.cbunited.com/pam.saxton
Hi There!

Sprink Lakes is a gated master planned community and zoned to Spring High School. The oldest homes in the subdivision were built by Village Builders and Emerald. Perry, Dreamstar, and D.R. Horton are still building in the community. The homes range in price from $150,000 to $315,000+ Let me know if you'd like me to send you a list of avaialble homes--also, I started my career in the new home industry, so I can help you navigate in that area as well. Talk to you soon...V
Thank you I would love a list of homes available
Flag Wed Mar 27, 2013
BUYING A HOME (The process start with the Banker not the Realtor)

Start the process right 1st by talking to a Licensed Mortgage Professional to determine who much home you can afford and whether you are credit wordy and is there an ability to repay the loan.

The Mortgage Professional will give you a conditional approval letter to take to the realtor.

Once the realtor has found your home you should get it inspected to determine if it’s structurally safe (have the realtor recommend one locally) and be sure to ask your realtor to negotiate a home warranty paid by the seller.

Now is the time to determine and negotiate you rate and terms with the Loan Officer who is responsible to order an appraisal that you will be responsible to pay for prior to the arrival of the appraiser.

You’re Mortgage Professional / Loan Officer will be responsible to guide you the rest of the process and should not take more than 30 days.

Wherever you're located in this nation, you can trust you're working with a reputable mortgage banker - not a fly-by-night operation. Here's why.

Bank of England is partners with every major investor on Wall Street; allowing us to provide the best rates and terms on all mortgages.

We are approved by the Better Business Bureau and Bank of England /ENG Lending is the only mortgage bank among its competitors that is owned by a FDIC insured bank and did not need government bailout to remain solvent.

Bank of England loan officers don't simply facilitate the loan process; they act as "financial advisors," helping clients assess their finances on a larger scale. Whether you're self-employed and need a low-doc mortgage loan, or you're searching for the best rates on a jumbo home loan, your loan officer is here to find your perfect solution.

Get the facts about home mortgages from the experts at ENG Lending. Learn about different types of home mortgage loans and what to expect during the mortgage application process. Plus, find information about the current mortgage market and which mortgage myths you should never believe.
Let ENG's experienced Mortgage Bankers help you find a solution for your financial needs. Call or Email me to get a FREE copy of the top 25 question you must asked your loan officer before you do business with them. Benefit from my 21 years of experience answering the most common mortgage questions.

Lowell Sterling
Mortgage Banker
NMLS# 968898
LSterling@englending.com
16800 N. Dallas Pkwy, Suite 290 | Dallas, TX 75248
Office: 972-646-2411 | Cell: 214-418-7022 | Fax: 214-614-4637
Bank of England /dba ENG Lending: NMLS# 418481
Hi there!

I work almost exclusively in Spring and would love to help you out! Please feel free to contact me!

DJ Zurbriggen, CHMS
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
DJ@HomesByDJ.com
HomesByDJ.com
832-483-1121