Home Buying in Spring>Question Details

crawford1804, Renter in Mansfield, TX

What is the best gated community in the Spring High School area? Are there any homes in the $200,000 price range with a pool in the same area?

Asked by crawford1804, Mansfield, TX Wed Mar 27, 2013

Answers

6
Nazario Trujillo’s answer
Spring Lakes definetely offers what you are looking for, anothr subdivison, not gated but with a very good management is Bradbury Forest. Spring Lakes offers re-sale and new homes in the low $200's and some are even below $200's. Bradbury Forest offers homes from the mid $100's to over $200's. Legends Ranch is definetely not in teh Spring School District as it is closer to the Woodlands therfeore it belongs to Conroe ISD...
if you are looking for something in Klien ISD, which i believe is a better school district. Let me know. I can send you info about my home which i am putting up for sale in two days. I don't have a pool though.
drake6398@gmail.com
Flag Mon Apr 29, 2013
Legends Ranch & Spring Lakes both have homes in your price range. I work with clients in that area regularly and have been a Spring resident for 24 years.

Please contact me and I will be happy to provide you with more information.

Cyndi Berg
832-515-1382
Better Homes & Gardens Gary Greene.com
Cyndi@MyHTownLifestyles.com
http://www.MyHTownLifestyles.com
There are a couple of areas that are gated in the Spring High area, but the main one is Spring Lakes. It is a master planned community that offers a variety of options for you.

I have been in the Spring area for 25 years and I am happy to help you with your real estated needs and help to make your transaction as painless as possible.

Contact me if I can be of help.

Pam Saxton
Coldwell Banker United, REALTOR'S
18425 Champion Forest Dr., St 100
Spring, TX 77379
832-330-8368 cell
psaxton@cbunited.com
http://www.cbunited.com/pam.saxton
Hi There!

Sprink Lakes is a gated master planned community and zoned to Spring High School. The oldest homes in the subdivision were built by Village Builders and Emerald. Perry, Dreamstar, and D.R. Horton are still building in the community. The homes range in price from $150,000 to $315,000+ Let me know if you'd like me to send you a list of avaialble homes--also, I started my career in the new home industry, so I can help you navigate in that area as well. Talk to you soon...V
Thank you I would love a list of homes available
Flag Wed Mar 27, 2013
Hi there!

I work almost exclusively in Spring and would love to help you out! Please feel free to contact me!

DJ Zurbriggen, CHMS
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
DJ@HomesByDJ.com
HomesByDJ.com
832-483-1121