Question Details

DEBBIES.DOMI…,  in Redmond, WA

What is the best cell phone carrier/service plan nationwide, for a real estate agent?

Asked by DEBBIES.DOMICILES, Redmond, WA Tue Jan 22, 2013

I recently lost a transaction because my client tried calling me while I was on vacation, and my phone not only didn't ring, it didn't give her the chance to leave a voicemail, either. I'm with AT&T, I live in the Seattle area, and was visiting family in Arkansas when I didn't get the calls. So, I need coverage both at home and when traveling. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

For choosing your cell phone plan,Go to a phone shop in town, tell them what you want, they can advise.Before getting your cell phone service provider,Make sure your phone is unlocked and accept that carrier,If it's restricted by other network carrier means,You will need to unlock your phone.For unlocking you can approach your current network provider or else try to buy an unlocking service from any one of the online unlocking service provider like I hope it will be very useful to you.
I doubt that anyone has anything good to say about their carrier:
I wouldn't recommend mine,
and it is different from yours.