Home Buying in Fremont>Question Details

Ace, Home Buyer in Cherry - Guardino, F...

What is the best area to live in or to buy a townhome, condo or house in Fremont?

Asked by Ace, Cherry - Guardino, Fremont, CA Sun Jul 18, 2010

Answers

8
I agree with Meena's 1st answer. You need to sit down with a local agent and discuss with various neighborhoods in Fremont.

-Sunil
Web Reference: http://www.sunilsethi.com
Hi Ace,

I had answered your earlier question about listings in Andalusia. Yes, I have one listing there. It is listed for $480K. Please let me know if you want to see the property. You can reach me at 510-279-9580.

Please see the virtual tour link below:
http://www.tourfactory.com/633007

Meena Gujral
510-279-9580
Hello Ace,

There is one property in ANDALUSIA. It has been on the market for 230 days, and it's listed for $480,000.
Good luck & let me know if I can be of any help.

Brian Ripp
Hi Ace,

Fremont in general is a very good town to raise family.
Here are some questions for you before a proper answer can be given.

• What is your price range?
• What should be the age of home?
• How many bedrooms do you need?
• Do you need ranch style or two stories?
• Do you need best schools?
• Do you need close to your work or are you willing to commute?
• Do you need to be close to BART?
• Where are you flexible in these criteria?
• Are you buying for investment or prime residence?

Based on your answers one can suggest. Because affordability plays
very important roll in deciding factor. Today’s market is very favorable for buyers,
where mortgage rates and property prices both are low.

Good luck to you,

Charo Bhatt
510-381-2105
CharoBhatt@gmail.com
http://www.HomesByCharo.com
Fremont is the 4th largest city, by population, in the San Francisco Bay Area. As such, it offers a great diversity of housing. From old to new, detached to condos and townhouses., inexpensive to high-priced, small to large, excellent schools to less-than excellent, REO, short sales, and “normal” sales, etc.

Best area to live is in the eye and opinion of the beholder or property owner. Owners in Warm Springs, Mission San Jose, Irvington, Centerville, Ardenwood and other areas of Fremont will all tell you why theirs is the best area in which to make your real estate purchase.

I suggest that you select an agent, if you have not already, and sit down for a complete discussion of you criteria for a home and its location.

If I can be of help to you, let me know.
Is anything available in Andaluisa?
Hi Ace,

Best area depends on your price range, if best schools are important to you, the commute...proximity to freeway, shopping, restaurants, etc.

You should get an agent who can help discuss all the different neighborhoods in Fremont, the good and bad of each and the difference in the price range. Fremont is a big city and there is a lot to learn about the different areas. Since you are not paying the commission for an agent, you really have nothing to lose and a whole lot to gain by using an Agent that specializes in Fremont.

By the way do you still want to see the house in Andalusia?

Meena Gujral
Help-U-Sell Achievers.com
510-279-9580
Hello again Ace,
it will depend on several things, how close you would like to be schools, parks, freeways...
There are so many great neighborhoods in Fremont. Ardenwood, Parkmont, Mission, Warm Springs are just a few great areas. Also the are near Central Park. You need to work with a Realtor and we'll be able to show you & educate you in the Fremont area.
Brian