Home Buying in Cape Coral>Question Details

Irene Cardali, Home Buyer in Belgrade, ME

What is the best area for a reasonable trip from the canals to the Gulf?

Asked by Irene Cardali, Belgrade, ME Tue Mar 19, 2013

Answers

2
You can quickly get out in the gulf and head to Fort Myers Beach as an example living in the SE area of the Cape. We have some really nice areas with nice homes and great access (as mentioned by Kathryn) such as Palaco Grande, Savona and of course the Yacht Club area. The SW section also has some beautiful homes in great areas as well such as Tarpon Point and Cape Harbour.

Do keep in my the city utility expansion project and the associated cost to the homeowner when purchasing property in Cape Coral. If you are not familiar with this project please feel free to get in touch with me and I will be more than happy to explain it. This project usually has a major impact on what property a buyer decides to purchase.

Email: leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net
I think the fastest way to the gulf is somewhere down close to the river. the older sections like Palico Grande, Yacht Club, and savona are the quickest. The prettiest , I think is by Cape Harbour and Tarpon point in the SW portion of Cape Coral. Feel free to contact me 239-677-0505,
Kathryn Blackman