Home Buying in Orlando>Question Details

Carlos Burgos, Home Buyer in Bridgeport, CT

What is the best area/community in Orlando to buy a home?

Asked by Carlos Burgos, Bridgeport, CT Mon Jan 27, 2014

Answers

9
Check out all my Orlando new home inventory at http://www.richienewhomes.com.
Carlos,

There are a lot of very nice communities in Orlando it just depends on where you want to be located. I can send you everything that is currently listed on the MLS by creating you a personal web site that is exclusively for you to preview properties. Send me a e-mail with all of your criteria and I will create the site for you. My e-mail address is ameriteam_danny@bellsouth.net or you can contact me by phone at 407-562-7305.

Danny Stewart/Broker
Ameriteam Realty Inc
Carlos,

If purchase price is not an issue, Orlando Sentinel recently listed the top 3 as follow: 1/ Windermere - This is an areas where most of the celebrities live. 2/ Winter Park. 3/ Lake Nona. However, there are lots of other communities/areas that my colleagues mention bellows. Without knowing your search criteria, it is hard for us to pinpoint the area for you. It is a really different between needs and necessity so your search criteria is very important to us. Please feel free to contact any of us so we can assist you better. I am focusing in the Southwest Orange County so any question from you is greatly welcome.

TN-Trung Nguyen
Real Estate Professional
La Rosa Realty LLC.,
Licensed in FL
tnguyen@larosarealty.com
http://www.tnguyen.larosarealty.com
Cell: 321.946.1403
Hi Carlos,

Thank you for your message. Let's discuss this over the phone. As already mentioned there are several great neighborhoods in the Central Florida area. I would be more than happy to help you choose one.

Jay Shakur
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
407-244-6251
jayshakur@live.com
Hi Carlos,

I sold recently a property for a person with the same last name, he is from Bahia, Brasil.
Are you from Brasil?

Odair Magalhaes
English - Portugues - Español
Hi Carlos,

Really depends on what you are looking for as there are lot of bests. You can get urban, small town, resort, country club, traditional neighborhood developments, and the list goes on. One person's best could well be another person's no way.

Some of my favorites would include Celebration, Baldwin Park, Dr. Phillips, Winter Park, College Park, and Harmony (where I live).
Hay areas buenas y bonitas en todas partes de Florida Central. Lo importante es estar en un lugar comodo para tu rutina diaria, por tanto saber en que area o zip code vas a estar trabajando seria la primera condicion. Segundo es saber cual es tu condicion financier, cuanta casa puedes comprar 250mil o menos, 500mil o menos, etc. Tercero, que otras condiciones son importantes para ti...escuelas, golf, recreacion, retiro, flexibilidad, etc.

Si gustas te puedes comunicar conmigo y/o enviarme mas detalles a AVegaPacheco@aol.com y te doy mas informacion sobre opciones buenas.

Tony Vega
Antonelli Realty

http://www.SearchKissimmeeHomes.com
Carlos,

there are many nice areas and communities to choose from. You choice will depend on whether the schools are important, what lifestyle you would like (quiet-suburban or upbeat-trendy, for ex.), you job location, your budget, the features of the property that are important for you, -- that's just to begin with.

I would be more than happy to help you narrow down the choices.

Please, don't hesitate to contact me at 407-970-8245 or email at: natallia.mann@yahoo.com

Natasha Mann
Coldwell Banker Residential RE
7626 Sand Lake Rd.
Orlando, FL 32819
There are some very nice gated and guarded communities in Windermere , prices fro $1,000,000 and on up. To help you further any agent will need a lot more info from you. like your budget, number of bedrooms ? school age children ? I am happy to help if you would like to share your wish list with me ? alan@frontlinefloridarealty.com http://www.FrontlineFloridaRealty.com