julie.dingman, Both Buyer and Seller in Sterling, IL

What is the best advertisement for selling a home? how do I get my listing on multiple sites?

Asked by julie.dingman, Sterling, IL Wed Jul 11, 2012

Answers

4
FSBO is alot of work less people see your home compared to using a Realtor which can get your home in MLS increase traffic for 30 people to 1,000's who will see it
Thanks everyone. The home is listed with a realtor but I wasn't seeing it throughout the other websites. Seems to have been a problem with realtor subscriptions or something is what I'm told. I appreciate all your suggestions.
Flag Thu Aug 23, 2012
You do need to hire a realtor. Look for a realtor that knows how to post your listing on the web, not just MLS.
If you are a for sale by owner and need to ask such a question, are you sure you are up to the task...For maximum exposure, consider listing with a broker....
Listing your home with a Realtor is the best way to get your home on mulitple web sites.