wendymschmitz, Home Buyer in Las Cruces, NM

What is the avg/square foot selling price in Eldorado, NM in Oct/Nov 2013?

Asked by wendymschmitz, Las Cruces, NM Sat Nov 2, 2013

Answers

5
Wendy, price per square foot for any community that consists of a majority of custom built homes rather than ones built by a single developer may not be the best way to evaluate value especially in the Eldorado Subdivision outside of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Why? Not all homes there are the same. Some are on community water. Others have a water source of a private or shared well. Some homes are on dirt road, others may be on a paved road, some back up to green space, others may not. And then of course there is the age of the property.

By the way, the Eldorado subdivision is in the 87508 zip code rather than 87505.

Searching and asking questions online here is a great first step. When you want details or a more specific evaluation, I recommend selecting a buyer broker who can help you navigate the vast information online.

Emily Medvec, Keller Williams Santa Fe
505.660.4541 http://www.buysantafehomes.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013
Keep in mind that square footage costs do vary, and don't account for location and other considerations; therefore, it's really in your best interest to also review closed recently sold similar properties in the immediate area, and their final sales price...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013
Hi Wendy! I missed this question when you asked. Keep your fingers crossed and your chin up! I hope you will be under contract in a few days!!
Hi Wendy -

Price per square foot depends on a variety of factors, size, quality of finishes etc. The smaller the home, the higher the square footage price, the larger the home the smaller the square the footage price.

I have attached a link at the bottom of the page to the Eldorado Marketing Report, which comes out monthly on my blog - eldoradoinsantafe.com.

Take a look and please let me know if you have any questions. The October statistics will be coming out in the next few days. If you would like to be added to the the email list, just let me know.

Lisa Smith
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013
Wendy - Twelve homes sold in Eldorado in October (none yet in Nov), and the average square foot price was $168.58. The price range was $265,000 - 455,000.
Hope this helps. Let me know if I can help.

Spencer Ralston
Barker Realty
505-231-1528
SpenceRalston.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013