Home Buying in Petaluma>Question Details

Peaches, Home Buyer in Petaluma, CA

What is the average square footage sales price of homes in NE Petaluma? Our home is a 3/2 with a fourth room/den. Square footage is 1,755.

Asked by Peaches, Petaluma, CA Wed May 12, 2010

Answers

3
Hi Peaches,

We have such a range right now. I work with Pacific Unions REO team and see many properties on the East side that skew the per square foot price a bit. I just ran a few numbers for yu, and roughly your sq ft home in good plus condition could be about $250. I see days on market 70 on average, for regular sales and as few as 11 for the distress sales! If you would like more information please let me know.
I hope this helps a little.
Dino Wilson 415-215-2614 I am in the Petaluma office..
Hello Peaches,

I can pull the comps for you on your property but I'll need the exact address so I can pull it up on the MLS to compare with other similar properties.

Kamal Randhawa
Broker
510-932-1066
Any local agent can help you with comps--recently sold similar properties in the immediate area--review the data, make a determination and go from there.