Home Buying in Homestead>Question Details

queen1214rcj…, Home Buyer in Homestead, FL

What is the average rate for a townhome in Homestead with at least 3 bedrooms and 2 baths? Also, without a HOA fee...

Asked by queen1214rcj99, Homestead, FL Sun Apr 28, 2013

I am looking to move this summer and want to know my options...

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3001308678-3395-NE-9th-Dr-203…

Answers

3
Your first option would be to speak with a loan officer to see what you qualify first. He or she would give you every option possible for a better rate. Now on a townhouse without a HOA fee will be very very hard to find. I would say 100 % are with HOA's. Thats why it's important to speak with a loan officer, sometimes having a HOA fee can lower your approval amount. You might be able to afford a single family home.

I hope this answered your questions and if you have any questions please fee free to contact me.

I look forward in hearing from you

David Cirinna
Broker Associate
Real Estate Sales Force

786-390-6324
dcirinna@resf.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 28, 2013
I would highly agree with my fellow collegue Kevin.
You need to hire an agent and ask them. We professionals are busy and such questions while maybe of importance to you, take up to much time unless you are a client.